Helloo my dear friends, Welcome to FAYSAL YOUSUF SHOVON'S personal Blog

Blogger Faysal Yousuf Shovon

   Alhamdulillah. I am Blogger Faysal Yousuf Shovon from Tejkunipara, Tejgaon, Dhaka-Bangladesh. All praises to Almighty Lord Allah. He created us this earth for his adoration and worship. But we are often forget that we are human being. We won't alive this world long years. Neither was nor will live after 50 years. Secondly all peace bestow to the Prophet Muhammad Sallalualaihi Wasallam.

shovon-faysal-blogger
   
            During the period of last 2012 I have started blogging for my site http://www.blogspot.com I have maintaining three blog sites and a main site by paying this domain. I am a SEO worker in my country and know little a bit WordPress customize the theme. But now i am working for my hosting site and known as Blogger Faysal Yousuf Shovon.
  
faysal-blogger-yousuf-shovon




shovon-faysal-yousuf-blogger


blogger-shovon-faysal




blogger-faysal-shovon-yousuf

2 comments: